RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- Advance booking is must for all type of accommodations’ and it can be made through phone, e – mail or by directly visiting the hospital
- Admissions will be given only on the approval of the doctor based on the ailment of the patient
- Patients who have booked their rooms via phone calls must bring along their medical records
- No eatables from outside are allowed inside the campus. Smoking, Tea, Coffee, Alcohol, Soft drinks, Drugs, Pan, Pan Masala, Zarda, Supari, Tobacco, Chewing Gutkha and non-vegetarian food are not permitted within the premises.
- Management will not be responsible for any of your valuable things like jewelry, mobile phone and money.
- Mobile phones are not allowed while taking treatments, it is advised you to avoid cell phones as far as possible
- Money paid for registration will not be refunded unless the reason is genuine
- 75% of the payment should be made on the day of admission and remaining 25% can be made on the date of discharge.
- All patients should switch of their lights and go to bed by 10 p.m.